Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome to Ronica's Real Estate Blog

My goal as your Rogers County real estate resource http://ronicawarden.com is to keep you informed on trends in the local area marketplace. As a resident of the city of Claremore, this is my specialty area. However, I also serve the following Oklahoma towns Tulsa, Broken Arrow, Owasso, Catoosa, Verdigris, Oologah, Pryor, and all other surrounding areas.


As a local area expert with knowledge of the communities, my objective is to work diligently to assist you in meeting your real estate goals. I believe when you are an informed buyer or seller, you'll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime. Whether buying or selling, my expertise as a professional realtor will help you realize your real estate dreams.

1 comment: